- I-O psychology is a branch of psychology that applies psychological principles and research to the workplace. It is concerned with the study of human behaviour in organisational contexts, as well as its application to improve the performance and well-being of individuals, teams, and organisations.
- Some of the primary areas of emphasis in I-O psychology are as follows:
- Employee recruitment and selection
- Development and training
- Management of performance
- Job evaluation and design
- Organizational growth
- Work-life integration
I-O psychology is applied in a variety of situations, including industry, government, and non-profit organisations. I-O psychologists frequently engage as consultants, assisting firms in improving their human resource management methods and overall performance.
Here is a bundle of worksheets, prepared specifically to gauge your interest in I-O psychology.