The need for a comprehensive e-book on trauma and PTSD is high, as trauma and PTSD are widespread, but awareness is pretty low. To bring all the adequate resources on trauma at one place, we came up with this e-book. Some reasons for reading this e-book on trauma and PTSD include:
- Education and Awareness: Many individuals who have experienced trauma may not be aware that they have PTSD, and this e-book can help educate them on the symptoms, causes, and treatments for this condition.
- Accessibility: This e-book is easily accessible, which can be especially important for individuals who live in remote areas, or who have mobility or financial constraints that prevent them from accessing in-person care.
- Confidentiality: This e-book can provide a confidential and private platform for individuals to learn about trauma and PTSD, without fear of judgment or stigma.
- Evidence-based: This e-book on trauma and PTSD is based on the latest research and evidence-based practices, providing individuals with the most up-to-date information and resources to support their healing journey.
- Compliment to therapy: This e-book can be a great compliment to therapy by providing you self-help strategies that you can employ alongside therapy.
Enroll in our Accredited PTSD & Trauma Therapy Online Course
- Use this PTSD Treatment Plan in Your Counseling Practice | Udemy
- PTSD & Trauma Counseling with Combination of Psychotherapy | Udemy
- Beyond Trauma: Counseling for Post Traumatic Growth | Udemy
- Overcoming Complex PTSD – CPTSD | Udemy
- EMDR Practitioner Toolbox – Treatment of Complex PTSD | Udemy